The present St Michael's Church building is a little over 140 years old, but the main door is from the earlier Norman church and there is some Jacobean paneling in the Vicar's Vestry. There has been a place of Christian worship on the site since circa 1206. Our font dates back to 1663.
A new church path was laid in January 2009 which allowed level access to the main Church door, making it possible to enter the Church building without having to climb any steps. This gives good access to wheelchair users, prams and pushchairs.
For information about the Bell Tower, please click here.
To take a look at our Stained Glass windows, please click here.
For information about our Churchyard, please click here.
In addition to our Church building, we also have a separate Church Hall which can be booked by groups and for events. More information on the Church Hall is available by clicking here.